- To make Dumplings: Dry carrots, tofu, Mushrooms, spinach, cabbage, garlic and cilantro thoroughly, and put into food processor, and chop very finely. Put vegetable mixture into a large bowl.
- Mix together egg, ginger, soy sauce, cornstarch, hoisin sauce, sesame oil and salt. Stir egg mixture into bowl with vegetable mixture. Drain any excess liquid from mixture.
- Place dumpling wrappers, one at a time, on flat work surface. Place a spoonful of mixture on center, brush water around edges of wrapper and crimp shut to seal. Repeat process until all ingredients are used up.
- Bring a large pot of salted water to a boil. Add dumplings, 12 at a time to water, and cook for about 4 minutes, or until dumplings float to surface. Use a slotted skimmer to remove from water, and set aside in a bowl. Keep from touching while still hot or dumplings may stick.
- Combine all ingredients, mixing well, and set aside.
- To serve, arrange Dumplings on a platter, and pass with Dipping Sauce.