Vanilla Ice Cream
Revision as of 17:27, 9 May 2012 by RealRecipes (Text replace - "Category:(.*) recipes" to "Category:$1 Recipes")
|Vanilla Ice Cream|
|Time:||Prep: 30 seconds
Cooking: > 3 hours
- Two (2) cups (480ml) half-and-half
- Two (2) cups (480ml) whipping cream
- One (1) cup (240ml) sugar
- Two (2) teaspoons vanilla extract
- Throw everything in an ice cream freezer.
- Turn the ice cream freezer on.
- Let it freeze.
- Stick it in the refrigerator freezer.
- Let ripen for a few hours. Stir every now and then.