Tomato and Basil Bruschetta   is a simple appetizer.
- 5 tbsp extra virgin olive oil
- 5 tbsp balsamic vinegar
- 1 tsp crushed red pepper flakes
- 1 - 2 garlic cloves, thinly sliced
- 2 cups cooked cannellini beans
- 3 tbsp chiffonade basil leaves
- salt & fresh ground black pepper
- 4 slices day old rustic bread, grilled or toasted
- In medium bowl, gently mix tomatoes, garlic, basil, oregano, oil, vinegar and lemon juice.
- Season with salt and pepper.
- To serve, cut grilled bread slices in half.
- Set slices on serving plates and spoon tomato mixture over them.