Tasty Pepper and Pineapple Sandwich
- 2 pieces of yummy whole grain vegan bread
- vegan mustard
- Cajun seasoning (Zatarains and Tony's are both good)
- ¼ green bell pepper
- ¼ yellow bell pepper
- ¼ red bell pepper
- ¼ orange bell pepper
- drained pineapple chunks
- ½ tomato
- First slice the bell peppers into thin strips, vertically.
- Thinly slice the tomato while you're still wielding the knife, and then put it away! you could hurt someone! sprinkle Cajun seasoning on peppers.
- Cover vegan bread with mustard, put down a layer of bell pepper, making sure that the different colors are evenly distributed.
- Then put on some lettuce, tomato, and pineapple and maybe even some soy cheese if you want some extra yumminess.
- Pineapple is also very good on pizza with peppers, try it!.