Sweet Sour Cucumber Salad
It really is very beautiful to look at, not to mention eat! Perfect with Indonesian and Thai dishes.
- Wash, peel and slice the cucumber finely.
- Skin and slice the onion finely as well.
- De-seed the chile and make fine slices.
- Take a shallow bowl, place the cucumber slices, then place the sliced onions and sprinkle the sliced chillies on top.
- Mix all the dressing ingredients together.
- Pour this over the onions and cucumbers.
- Refrigerate the salad for a few hours.
- Serve chilled.