Contributed by Catsrecipes Y-Group
- Makes about 5 dozen
- 1¾ cups all-purpose flour
- ½ tsp baking powder
- ¾ cup butter
- 1 pkg. (4 serving) strawberry, raspberry or lime sugar-free Jell-O
- 1 egg
- 1 tsp vanilla
- Mix flour with baking powder.
- Cream butter and gelatin, beating well.
- Beat in egg and vanilla.
- Gradually add flour mix, blending well.
- Roll out cookie dough and cut out shapes or force dough through a cookie press onto an ungreased baking sheet.
- Bake at 400°F about 8 minutes or until edges are golden brown.