Sriracha Maple Honey Sauce
Sriracha Maple Honey Sauce is a Canadian-Korean recipe invented by Canadian Chef, Keith Meyer.
- 1/2 tsp Sriracha Sauce or to your liking
- 1/2 tsp McCormick's Sriracha Powder
- 1 Tbsp. white vinegar
- 1/8 cup Maple Syrup
- 1/4 cup Honey
- 1/8 cup Bannana Ketchup
- 1 tsp Dry Mustard
- 1/4 tsp Chinese five spice
- ½ tsp of Szechwan Peppers crushed
- 1/4 tsp Hawaiian Salt
- 1/4 tsp ground Peppercorn Medley
- 1/8 tsp Wasabi Powder
- Place all ingredients in a sauce pan or pot.
- Use half to baste chicken, shrimp, etc.
- Bring to remaining half to a rolling boil for about 2-3 minutes, let cool and use as a sauce to serve with the completed meal.
- Prep Time: 5 minutes
- Cook Time: 2 minutes
- Total Time: 7 minutes
- Yield: Makes 3/8 Cup of Sauce