Difference between revisions of "Potato Daal"
m (1 revision)
m (Text replace - "\[\[Category:Singaporean ([^cC])(.*)\]\]" to "Category:Singaporean cuisine Category:$1$2 Recipes")
|Line 23:||Line 23:|
Revision as of 11:53, 9 May 2012
- 1 cup moong dal
- 3 (medium) potatoes (cut into medium pieces)
- 1 cup onion (cut into small pieces)
- 2 – 3 flakes of garlic
- 2 – 3 green chillies
- ½ tsp chilli powder
- salt to taste
- Cook the moong dal with 2 cups of water, potatoes, a little salt, and garlic.
- In a pan heat oil, add the onions and fry for a few minutes.
- Now add the green chillies, tomatoes and chilli powder.
- After a few minutes, add the mashed moong dal and a little water if required.
- Garnish with fresh coriander leaves.
- Goes well with rotis.