Peanut Butter Cookies II
Yes, these simple ingredients create a dynamite peanut butter cookie!
- 1 cup crunchy peanut butter
- ½ cup light brown sugar
- 1 egg
- ½ teaspoon baking soda
- ¼ cup chopped peanuts
- Preheat the oven to 350°F.
- In a large bowl, combine the peanut butter, sugar, egg, and baking soda until well combined.
- Stir in the peanuts.
- Place dough by teaspoonfuls on a nonstick baking sheet and press down with a fork to form ridges.
- Bake for 12 – 14 minutes or until lightly browned.
Per 1 cookie serving:
- Calories 76 (Calories from Fat 45) | Total Fat 5g (Saturated Fat 1g) | Cholesterol 7mg | Sodium 57mg | Total Carbohydrate 6g (Dietary Fiber 1g, Sugars 4g) | Protein 2 g
- Exchanges: ½ carbohydrate | 1 fat
- "Healthy Recipes for Diabetic Friends Y-Group" http://health.groups.yahoo.com/group/Healthy_Recipes_For_Diabetic_Friends/