Oatmeal Breakfast Bar
- Preheat oven to 350°F.
- Mix shortening and sugar in large bowl until creamy.
- Add eggs and vanilla and beat until smooth.
- Mix flour, salt, baking powder and cinnamon in a small bowl.
- Stir dry ingredients into the liquid mix.
- Stir in oatmeal, nuts and raisins.
- Spread in 13 x 9 inch pan bake 350°F for 15 – 20 minutes, until crust begins to brown. Do not overbake.
- Cool completely.
- Invert on board and cut into 10 – 12 squares.
- One square makes one breakfast serving.