Nuo Mi Ci
Glutinous rice ball with red red bean paste
- 300 g glutinous rice flour
- 50 g corn flour
- 6 tbsp sweet condensed milk
- 200 ml boiled warm water
- 400 g red bean paste
- 200 ml ground coconut
- Mix glutinous rice flour and corn flour in a large bowl.
- Add water and condensed milk, mix well as soft paste roll.
- Pour into pain container and steam in high heat for 15 minutes.
- Cut paste roll into 6 balls while it cool down, press a hole on ball by thumb.
- Steam red bean paste with 1 tbsp of water until soft, let it cool.
- Filled red bean paste into rice ball's hole by a spoon, seal the rice ball.
- Rolling the rice ball gently until the ball is total sealed.
- Roll over on ground coconut, dish up and serve in cool.