Num Ta Leng Sap
- Put mung beans and 2 cups water in a small pot. Cook till the beans tender.
- Pour the beans in colander to drain off water. Set a side.
- Mix rice flour, corn starch, water and coconut milk together.
- Seasoning with Sugar, salt, turmeric powder and green onion. Stirs well. Set a side.
- Mashed tofu in another bowl with cooked mung bean.
- Add Jicima and mushroom sauce with tofu. Mix well.
- Heat up a non-stick pan, pour 1 tablespoon cooking oil when it hot.
- Sauté the tofu mixtures in the pan for couple minutes then add bean sprouts.
- Stirs and remove from the heat and set a side.
- Heat up a non-stick frying pan with medium high temperature.
- When the frying pan is hot, take a piece of paper towel and dips in the remaining oil.
- Take the oily paper towel wipes in side, on top of the frying pan.
- Stirs the batter again and pour a thin layer of batter in the hot frying pan.
- When pour the batter, spread it around the frying pan to form a circle, full moon shape.
- Spoon out some filling , and put in the middle of the cake.
- Cover pan to cook for few seconds or till the bottom of the cake is golden brown.
- Flip half side of the cake over to form a half moon shape cake.
- Remove the cake and place on a plate.
- Continue to make more pancakes until the batter gone.
- Make 10 small vegetarian pancakes or 6 large size.