Molondrones a la vinagreta
- 4 cups of okra diced into 1-inch pieces.
- 2 tablespoons of oil
- 1 small red pepper diced into small cubes
- 1 large Onion diced into small cubes
- 1/2 teaspoon of vinegar
- Boil the okras with a teaspoon of vinegar and a teaspoon of salt. When they are tender turn off the heat and drain the water.
- Leave the Onion and pepper in the vinegar while the okra cools down to room temperature.
- Add the oil and salt to taste to the vinegar. Garnish the okra with this vinaigrette.