Difference between revisions of "Millet Pancakes"
m (1 revision)
m (Text replace - "Category:Recipes that need photos" to "")
|Line 29:||Line 29:|
Revision as of 04:51, 2 April 2012
- 1 cup millet
- 2 – 3 cups wheat flour
- 3 – 5 eggs
- 25 g fresh yeast
- 2 tablespoons sugar
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 2 – 3 tablespoons vegetable oil
- 0,6 l water
- 1 l milk
- Rinse the millet, cook in boiling water.
- Let the gruel get cold.
- Melt the sugar in warm milk (0,5 l), stir in the yeast and the gruel.
- Slowly stir in the flour and knead thick dough.
- Set the dough aside in a warm spot and let it rise (i.e. Until it nearly doubles its size).
- Then pour boiling milk over the batter, stirring it quickly.
- Stir in vegetable oil, salt, and well beaten eggs.
- Mix well and set aside for about 10 minutes.
- Set the pan it over high heat, pour in vegetable oil.
- Then stir the batter, pour it in the heated pan and fry each pancake 2 – 3 minutes, turning them over until golden brown.