Mango Avocado and Shrimp Appetizer
Revision as of 15:38, 9 May 2012 by RealRecipes (Text replace - "Category:(.*) recipes" to "Category:$1 Recipes")
This recipe came from an estate sale. I obtained it when I purchased the family collection from the Pinion Estate in Mesquite, Texas in 1994. From "Catsrecipes Y-Group"
- 1 ripe mango
- 8 ounces frozen fully cooked small shrimp thawed and finely chopped
- 1 fully ripened avocado halved pitted peeled and finely diced
- ¼ cup finely diced red onion
- 2 tablespoons finely chopped fresh cilantro
- 2 tablespoons freshly squeezed lime juice
- ¼ teaspoon hot pepper sauce
- ½ teaspoon salt
- ¼ teaspoon ground black pepper
- Tortilla chips or lettuce leaves peel and slice mango into small cubes.
- In a bowl gently combine mango with shrimp, avocado, red onion, cilantro, lime juice, pepper sauce, salt and pepper.
- Serve with tortilla chips or on lettuce leaves.
- "Catsrecipes Y-Group" http://Groups.Yahoo.Com/Group/Catsrecipes/ Catsrecipes Y-Group