|Le Parfait D'armagnac aux Pruneaux
Le parfait d'armagnac aux pruneaux   aka frozen armagnac and prune mousse is a delicacy for a rich dessert.
- 1 pound best quality pre-soaked dried prunes, ideally from Agen, pitted
- a few strips of lemon zest, preferably from an unwaxed lemon
- 4 tbsp Armagnac
- 2 cups thick heavy cream
- whites of 2 large eggs
- 2 tbsp superfine sugar
- pinch of salt
- Soak prunes for 1 hour with lemon zest and Armagnac.
- Remove lemon zests.
- Pureee the Armagnac and prunes.
- Whisk egg whites, including the pinch of salt.
- Achieve a stiff consistency.
- Include the sugar.
- Achieve a floppy consistency.
- Fold the puree into the cream.
- Fold the stiff egg whites into the mixture with a wooden spoon.
- Serve in individual cups.
- Leave in freezer for No more than 2 hours.