- 1 small jicama, about 3/4 pound, peeled and cut into 1/4 x 1.5 inch strips
- 1 medium cucumber, peeled and thinly sliced
- 1 small red onion, halved and thinly sliced
- 3 navel oranges, peeled and cut into bite sized pieces
- 1 head of romaine lettuce, shredded
- 1/4 cup vegetable oil
- 3 tbsp unseasoned rice vinegar
- 1/2 tsp salt
- Include jicama, cucumber, red onion, oranges and lettuce in a bowl.
- Gently toss together.
- Combine oil, vinegar and salt.
- Splash dressing over salad evenly.
- Toss and serve.