Indian-style Grilled Flank Steak
Purchased from Bowers Estate in Fort Worth, Texas in 1994. Dated 1952.
- Contributed by Cat's Recipes Y-Group
- In a small bowl stir together the garam masala, salt and pepper.
- In a shallow dish rub the mixture onto both sides of the steak, and let the steak stand at room temperature for 30 minutes.
- Grill on an oiled rack set 6 inches over glowing coals for 10 minutes.
- Transfer the steak to a cutting board and let it stand for 10 minutes.
- Cut steak across the grain into thin slices