Herb Bubble Bread
|Herb Bubble Bread|
|Servings:||12-16 rolls/buns, six to eight mini loaves, or one regular sized loaf.|
|Time:||prep: 8 to 10 minutes.
cooking: 15 minutes+ depending size of the portion.
- Water, 4 ounces
- Milk, 4 ounces
- Salt, 1 teaspoon
- Large egg, beaten,
- Butter or margarine, 2 tablespoons
- Sugar, 1 tablespoon
- Bread flour, 2 1/2 cups
- Active dry yeast, 2 1/4 teaspoons
- Butter or margarine, 1/4 cup
- Paprika, 1 teaspoon
- Parmesan cheese, grated, 1/4 cup
- Garlic powder, 1/2 teaspoon
- Dry onion, minced, 1/2 teaspoon
- Ground savory, 1/8 teaspoon
Combine all dough ingredients into the bread pan. Turn the bread maker to the dough setting. Combine the herb mixture in a separate bowl. Preheat oven to 350°F/180°C. Divide the dough into 12 to 16 equal parts and roll into balls. Submerge each ball in the herb mixture and place on the greased loaf pan. Cover the tray with a towel and leave it rise for ~30 minutes. Bake 25 to 30 minutes, until brown.
- Simple & Delicious. Taste of Home. 2009. pp. 59. http://www.tasteofhome.com/Recipes/Herb-Bubble-Bread.
- Herb Bubble Bread. Mille Lacs County Times. 2011. http://millelacscountytimes.com/2011/03/02/herb-bubble-bread/.