Ham and Cheese Stromboli
- Prep time: 10 mins - Ready in: 40 mins
- 1/2 package (17 1/4-ounce size) Pepperidge Farm Frozen puff pastry Sheets (1 sheet)
- 1 egg
- 1 tablespoon water
- 1/2 pound sliced cooked Ham
- 1/2 pound sliced cooked Turkey
- 1 cup shredded Cheddar Cheese (4 ounces)
Thaw pastry sheet at room temperature 30 minutes.
Preheat oven to 400 F.
Mix egg and water and set aside.
Unfold pastry on lightly floured surface.
Roll into 16x12-inch rectangle.
With short side facing you, layer Ham and Turkey on bottom half of pastry to within 1 inch of edges.
Sprinkle meat with Cheese.
Starting at short side, roll up like a jelly roll.
Place seam-side down on baking sheet.
Tuck ends under to seal.
Brush with egg mixture.
Bake 25 minutes or until golden.
Slice and serve warm.
- Makes 6 servings