Recipe by : Linda Gordon
- 3 cups sugar
- ⅔ cup cocoa - Hershey low-fat
- 1½ cups evaporated skim milk - Perfection
- ¼ cup Butter Buds
- ½ tsp vanilla extract
- ½ tsp almond extract
- Bring sugar, cocoa, and milk to full boil - constantly stirring.
- Once reached - stop stirring - use candy thermometer to reach soft ball stage - 234°F.
- Remove from heat, sprinkle Butter Buds and extracts on top - don't stir.
- Let temp.
- Come down to 110°F.
- Beat thoroughly till loses glossiness.
- Work quickly to spread in a 8 or 9" pan.
- Cool and cut.
- per serving calories - 45 total fat - .1g 2%cff