Extreme Garlic Hummus
This recipe makes an enormous amount of hummus (about 4 to 5 lbs.), as I first created it at my job (a health food store), where such is necessary. However, I am sure that by simply reducing the quantity of each ingredient you will get the same great taste, but in a smaller batch.
- 4 cans of chickpeas
- juice of 2 lemons
- 1 bunch of parsley
- 7 - 10 cloves of garlic
- sesame tahini
- garlic flavored oil (or olive oil)
- spices of choice 
- 1 large onion
- 1 red pepper
- 1 green pepper
- 1 large carrot
- sea salt
- Drain and rinse the chickpeas and set aside.
- Peel the garlic and chop it up a little bit before placing it in the food processor.
- Chop some of the stems off of the parsley before placing it in the food processor.
- Add lemon juice and blend.
- Add about ½ of the chickpeas, 2 - 3 tbsp. tahini and 2 tbsp. oil and blend.
- Add remaining chickpeas and blend again, with more oil if needed. Mixture should be creamy, but fairly thick.
- Season to taste with spices of choice, along with salt and pepper if desired.
- Chop veggies and add to mixture, ½ at a time (half of the combined veggies at a time, not half of each one).