Egg Salad Appetizer
- 6 eggs, hard-boiled, cut in chunks
- ¼ cup mango chutney, large pieces minced
- 3 tbsp mayonnaise
- 1 tbsp curry powder
- 1 tbsp cilantro, minced
- 2 tsp Dijon mustard
- 1 Granny Smith apple, peeled, cored, diced
- salt, hot sauce to taste
- 2 tbsp red onion, minced
- cucumber slices
- sandwich filling (if needed)
- toast (as many needed)
- Mix the egg, chutney, mayonnaise, curry powder, mustard, and apple.
- Season to taste.
- To serve as an appetizer, place one cucumber slice on a cracker or little toast.
- And top with the egg salad and garnish with some3rg and minced cilantro.
- If using for a sandwich filling, mix in the cilantro and red onions, spread on bread and top with cucumber slices.