Crockpot Pork Steak Mushroom Delight
- 2 pounds pork steak, cut into strips
- 2 tablespoons vegetable oil
- 1 large white onion, sliced
- 1 green bell pepper, cut into strips
- 8 – 10 fresh mushrooms, chopped
- 8 ounce can tomato sauce
- 3 tablespoons light brown sugar
- 1½ teaspoons red wine vinegar
- 1½ teaspoons salt
- 3 teaspoons Worcestershire sauce
- Brown pork in oil in skillet.
- Drain on double paper towel.
- Place pork strips and all remaining ingredients.
- Into crock pot.
- Cover and cook on low for 6 hours.
- Serve over hot buttered noodles.