Difference between revisions of "Confetti Rice Pilaf"
|Line 19:||Line 19:|
Revision as of 17:32, 11 July 2012
Makes 6 servings.
- 2 teaspoons olive oil
- 1/2 cup cubed or julienne carrots
- 1/2 cup cubed or julienne zucchini
- 1/2 cup cubed or julienne yellow squash
- 1 clove garlic, minced
- 3 cups cooked brown rice
- 1/4 teaspoon ground black pepper
- 1/2 teaspoon chopped rosemary leaves
- Heat oil in large skillet over medium heat.
- Add carrots, zucchini, Squash and garlic; cook until vegetables are tender crisp.
- Stir in rice, pepper and rosemary. Cook until thoroughly heated.
- Serving suggestion
- Makes a great side dish for grilled meats, poultry or seafood.