Difference between revisions of "Confetti Beans and Rice with Chicken"
m (Bot: Fixing redirects)
m (1 revision)
Revision as of 23:50, 24 March 2012
Makes 4 servings.
- 1 bag Success brown rice
- 2 tsp Dijon mustard
- 1/2 cup Caesar salad dressing
- 15 oz can black beans, rinsed
- 12 oz cooked diced chicken
- 11 oz can Mexican style corn, drained
- 4 green onions, thinly sliced
- 4 Large tomatoes, with seeds and pulp removed
- Prepare rice according to package directions.
- In a bowl, combine mustard and dressing.
- Toss in rice, beans, chicken, corn and onions.
- Chill or serve at room temp.
- Serve in large tomatoes with pulp and seeds removed.