Colored Buckweat Bread
- 50 dag buckwheat flour
- 20 dag white flour
- 5 dl boiling salted water
- 5 dag lard
- 1 teaspoon grouned anise
- 4 dag yeast
- Pour hot salted water on buckwheat flour.
- Cool a little, then add a little raised yeast.
- Add melted lard and anise.
- Knead the dough well and add the white four.
- Let it rise.
- Roll out.
- Then make the white dough.
- Use hot milk and add the ingredients.
- After the rising roll out the dough.
- You can grease it with melted lard or oil or crackings.
- Put the buckwheat plate on the white dough plate and roll them.
- Lay the roll in a greased baking tin and wait, until it rise again.
- Bake the bread about 40 minutes in a moderate hot oven.
- Cut cooled bread to slices.