Difference between revisions of "Cold Asparagus soup"
Revision as of 13:09, 31 March 2012
- Small broiled bone
- 1 1/2 pint (850 ml) of peas
- 1 root of celery
- Small bunch of sweet herbs
- 1 large onion
- Cayenne pepper to taste
- salt to taste
- spinach juice
- asparagus, boiled and cut into small pieces
- Put a small broiled bone to the peas, and water in proportion, the celery, the herbs, and onion.
- Add cayenne pepper and salt to taste; boil it briskly for five hours.
- Strain and pulp it, then add the spinach juice, and asparagus.
- Benoit, Madame (1987). Cooks at Home. Les Éditions Héritage Inc.. pp. 39-40. ISBN 2762558972.
- Country Extra. Taste of Home. 2000. pp. 51. http://www.tasteofhome.com/recipes/Chilled-Asparagus-Soup.