Chicken Piccata   is a light flavourful dinner.
- 1/4 cup olive oil
- 2 large eggs
- 1/2 cup all-purpose flour
- 1/2 cup grated Parmesan cheese
- 1 pound thinly sliced boneless, skinless chicken breasts
- 5 tbsp butter
- 1/2 tsp minced garlic
- 1 cup chicken broth
- 1 3.5 oz jar capers, rinsed and drained
- 1 tbsp fresh lemon juice
- 1 1/2 tsp white wine vinegar
- 2 tbsp chopped fresh parsley
- Warm olive oil over medium heat.
- Take and beat eggs, set aside.
- Combine flour and Parmesan cheese.
- Take chicken pieces, first douse in eggs, then in the flour mixture.
- Include 2 tbsp of butter in warmed olive oil pan.
- Place floured chicken into pan to cook for ~4 min on each side, achieveing a golden brown colour.
- Set aside cooked meat.
- Include 3 tbsp butter and garlic to remains in pan, saute for ~33 seconds, ensure not to burn.
- Include chicken broth and capers in the pan over medium heat for ~5 minutes and stir.
- Include the lemon juice and vinegar.
- Place chicken back in the pan, cover with sauce.
- Put a lid on the pan and cook for ~10 min over medium heat.
- Serve with chopped parsley.