Difference between revisions of "Chicken Piccata"
m (Text replace - "Directions" to "Procedures")
Revision as of 16:52, 17 July 2012
- 2 tbs all purpose flour
- 1/4 tsp each salt and ground pepper
- 4 skinned boned chicken breast halves, tenderloins removed
- 2 tsp oil
- 1/2 cup chicken broth
- 1/4 cup water
- 2 thinly sliced large garlic cloves
- 2 tbs lemon juice
- 1 tsp capers
- 1 tbs butter
- 2 tbs snipped chives
- Lemon slices
- Mix flour, salt and pepper on a sheet of wax paper.
- Add chicken, turn to coat. Shake off excess.
- Heat oil in a skillet.
- Add chicken and cook 6 min. turning once until golden and done.
- Remove to dinner plates.
- Add chicken broth, water and garlic to skillet, bring to a boil.
- Reduce heat and simmer 1 min. or until garlic is tender.
- Stir in lemon juice and capers, remove from heat.
- Stir in butter until melted, then chives.
- Spoon over chicken.
Serve with broccoli and lemon slices. Makes 4 servings
- "Catsrecipes Y-Groupp" http://groups.yahoo.com/group/catsrecipes/s