- Melt butter in skillet. Saute' onions until transparent. Add Mushrooms, basil oregano, salt and pepper. Cook for a few minutes.
- Blend tomatoes in blender or processor. Add to Mushrooms. Simmer while making cream sauce, adding more tomatoes if needed. Stir in Chicken.
- cream Sauce:
- Melt butter in saucepan. Stir in flour, cooking and stirring for 2 to 3 minutes.
- Add broth, stirring until thickened. Stir in half&half over low heat.
- Lasagna Layering:
- Spoon small amount of cream sauce in baking pan. Place 3 cooked noodles in baking pan. Add 1/3 of meat mixture and 1/3 of cream sauce. Sprinkle each layer with Cheese.
- Repeat with remaining noodles and sauces. Sprinkle top with Parmesan cheese.