pork (pôrk, pFile:Omacr.gifrk) n.
- The flesh of a pig or hog used as food.
- Government funds, appointments, or benefits dispensed or legislated by politicians to gain favor with their constituents
intr.v. Slang porked, pork·ing, porks
- To eat ravenously; gorge oneself. Used with out.
- To become fat. Used with out.
- To fuck.
Pages in category "Pork"
The following 78 pages are in this category, out of 78 total.
- Salt and Pepper Pork (or Tofu or Crab)
- Salt pork
- Scotch Eggs (Baked)
- Shredded Pork And Pork Skin In Roasted Rice Powder (Bì)
- Shredded pork with Garlic Sauce (Yu Xiang Rou Si)
- Smoked Pork Butt
- Smoked Ribs and Brisket
- Spicy Pork with Peanuts
- Stuffed Pork Tenderloin with Honey-Balsamic Glaze
- Suckling pig
- Sweet and Spicy Swine Kebab