Revision as of 05:04, 16 November 2010 by Game widow (Created page with "== Description == Contributed by Paula in California via [http://groups.yahoo.com/group/catsrecipes/ Catsrecipes Y-Group] == Ingredients == * 2 (3 oz) pkgs. [[gelatin dessert mi…")
Contributed by Paula in California via Catsrecipes Y-Group
- 2 (3 oz) pkgs. strawberry gelatin
- 1 cup flaked coconut
- 1 cup chopped pecans
- ¾ cup Eagle brand milk
- ½ tsp vanilla
- red decorator's sugar
- Mix gelatin, coconut and pecans.
- Stir in vanilla and milk.
- Mix well.
- Chill in refrigerator for 1 hour.
- Shape into small balls or into the shape of strawberries.
- Roll in red sugar.