- Generously coat a medium skillet with vegetable spray and heat it over medium heat.
- Place a tortilla in the skillet, then sprinkle the marshmallow halves and the chocolate chips evenly over it.
- Top with the second tortilla and spray it with vegetable spray as well.
- Cook the tortilla stack for 1–2 minutes or until lightly browned, then carefully flip it and cook on the other side for an additional 1–2 minutes.
- Remove the tortillas to a cutting board, sprinkle the cinnamon sugar over the top, then cut the s-more into quarters.