Difference between revisions of "Batter Fritters"
m (Text replace - "Category:Cameroonian Recipes" to "Category:Cameroonian cuisine")
m (Text replace - "\[\[Category:Cameroonian ([^cC])(.*)\]\]" to "Category:Cameroonian cuisine Category:$1$2 Recipes")
|Line 27:||Line 27:|
Revision as of 15:54, 8 May 2012
- For Batter:
- 2 cups all-purpose flour, sifted
- teaspoon baking powder
- salt and pepper, to taste
- 2 eggs, beaten
- 1 cup milk or water
- 2 tablespoons cooking oil
- Main Ingredient:
- 2 cups of bananas
- oil for deep frying
- Prepare batter by mixing all ingredients in a bowl. Add a bit more liquid if necessary. Batter should be thick enough to cling to a spoon without dripping.
- Pour oil into deep skillet or pot and heat to 375 °F (190 °C).
- Stir the bananas into the batter.
- Carefully spoon the batter into the oil. Fry until golden brown, turning a few times.