Difference between revisions of "Baked Lima Beans with Sausage"
m (1 revision)
Revision as of 10:49, 25 March 2012
SERVINGS 4-6 persons
- 50 dag lima beans
- 60 dag finely chopped white onions
- 4 dl oil
- 1 tablespoon powdered mild pepper (originally hot)
- smoked ribs or Sausage to taste
- salt and pepper to taste
- Soak the beans, then place them into a convenient container.
- Pour water and cook. After boiling drain hot water and pour over the beans fresh water.
- Add smoked meat. Continue to cook. Take care that the beans do not overcook.
- Place oil in another pot and add Onion. Simmer until Onion becomes glassy, but it must not turn brown.
- Mix in red pepper, salt and pepper.
- Add the beans. Place the dish in oven and bake until it is well-baked.