Difference between revisions of "Baked Artichoke Pastry"
m (Robot: Changing Category:Vegetarian Appetizer Recipes)
m (1 revision)
Revision as of 11:35, 25 March 2012
- 1 can biscuits
- 1 can artichoke hearts, chopped
- 1 tsp. cayenne pepper
- 1 cup Cheddar Cheese, shredded
- 1 green onion, chopped
- 1 tsp. garlic powder
- 1/4 tsp. oregano
- Preheat oven as indicated on biscuit can.
- Combine all ingredients in bowl.
- Separate biscuits with fingers to make a pocket and stuff with mixture.
- Bake for 10 minutes and serve.