Difference between revisions of "Bacalhau I"
m (1 revision)
m (Text replace - "Category:Recipes that need photos" to "")
|Line 24:||Line 24:|
Revision as of 18:29, 1 April 2012
- ½ kilogramme salt cod
- 700 grammes potatoes
- 1 bunch parsley
- 2 cloves garlic
- 1 onion
- fresh ground black pepper
- 3 or 4 eggs
- Soak the fish 24 hours in cold water, replacing water once.
- Cook the fish with the potatoes.
- Pour off water and let cool down.
- Puree the potatoes.
- Trim the fish, chop finely and add to potatoes.
- Chop and add onion, garlic, parsley, black pepper and eggs.
- Let rest in the fridge for one hour.
- Form patties and pan fry.