BBQ Beef Ribs
- 5 tbsp yellow mustard
- 1x4 bone rack of beef short ribs (~4.5 lbs)
- 1/4 cup smoked paprika
- 1 tbsp mild chili powder
- 1/2 tbsp freshly ground balck pepper
- 1/2 tbsp sea salt
- 2 tbsp vegetable oil
- 1/4 cup light brown sugar
- 2 1/2 tbsp honey
- large pat of unsalted butter
- 1 beef bouillon cube, crumbled
- 1 1/2 tbsp water
- Cut slab of ribs in half.
- Set pressure cooker function to meat and timer to 1 hour.
- Add olive oil.
- Once oil is hot, add half slab of ribs and brown, remove from pressure cooker and brown other half slab of ribs (time will start to count down as you are browning ribs).
- Add the already browned slab back in pressure cooker.
- Add both bottles of BBQ sauce (there was 47 minutes on the timer).
- Cover, and lock lid.
- I let the steam release on its own.