Difference between revisions of "BBQ Beef Ribs"
Revision as of 19:15, 5 June 2012
- 1 slab pork loin backribs (around 3 lbs)
- 1 x 20 oz Cattlemen's Class BBQ sauce
- 1 x 18 oz Sweet Baby Ray's Hot n' Spicy BBQ sauce
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- Cut slab of ribs in half.
- Set pressure cooker function to meat and timer to 1 hour.
- Add olive oil.
- Once oil is hot, add half slab of ribs and brown, remove from pressure cooker and brown other half slab of ribs (time will start to count down as you are browning ribs).
- Add the already browned slab back in pressure cooker.
- Add both bottles of BBQ sauce (there was 47 minutes on the timer).
- Cover, and lock lid.
- I let the steam release on its own.