Difference between revisions of "Avocado Mousse I"
m (1 revision)
Revision as of 13:24, 25 March 2012
This recipe serves 2 people
- Remove seed and skin from the avocado
- Purée the avocado with chicken stock and cream.
- Season and add Tabasco to taste.
- Add melted gelatine and fold in the whipped cream.
- Pour into the moulds and allow to set in the fridge.
- Dip the mould in hot water for four seconds and unmould.
- Arrange on an hors d'oeuvre platter and garnish with shrimp, smoked salmon, caviar and pickles.