Alternative:Pepperoni Pasta Salad
Revision as of 19:11, 9 May 2012 by RealRecipes (Text replace - "Category:(.*) recipes" to "Category:$1 Recipes")
|Alternative:Pepperoni Pasta Salad|
|Time:||Cook pasta 20 minutes
assembly 10 minutes
Pepperoni Pasta Salad
- 6 ounces orzo, cooked and well drained
- ½ cup Italian dressing
- 4 ounces shredded mozzarella cheese
- 4 ounces sliced pepperoni
- 2 diced tomatoes
- Combine all of the ingredients in a large bowl and toss well to combine.
- Serve warm or chill before serving.