Whole Wheat Pancakes (Vegan)
|Whole Wheat Pancakes (Vegan)|
- 2 cups whole wheat flour
- 1/2 teaspoon baking powder
- 2 tablespoons brown sugar / jaggery
- 1 teaspoon cinnamon powder
- 2 cups soy milk
- 4 tablespoons oil
- Mix all dry ingredients: flour, baking powder, and sugar.
- Mix soy milk into the dry ingredients.
- Heat a griddle until water sprinkled on it quickly evaporates. Spread a thin film of oil on the griddle.
- Pour pancake batter on griddle to form 2- to 3-inch circles. Bubbles should start forming.
- When the underside is light brown, flip the pancake.
- When the other side is light brown, serve.
- For lighter pancakes use half white, and half whole wheat flour