White Chocolate Cranberry Squares
- 2 1/2 Cups All Purpose flour
- 2/3 Cup granulated sugar
- 1 Cup butter
- 2 eggs, Beaten
- 1 Can (300 Ml) sweetened condensed milk
- 1 Cup white chocolate chips
- 1 Cup Dried cranberries
- 1 Pkg (200 g) Sweetened Shredded coconut
- 1/2 Cup Semi-Sweet or Premium Dark chocolate chips, OptionalCombine in Food Processor or Large Bowl, flour And sugar.Pulse or Cut in butter to Form Fine Crumbs. Press Firmly Into
- 13 x 9 inch Baking Pan.
Bake in 350 Oven About 12 Minutes, Until Lightly Browned. MixTogether in Large Bowl, eggs And Sweetened milk. Stir in WhiteChocolate Chips, cranberries And coconut. Pour Over Crust,Bake 18 to 22 Minutes, Until Set in Centre. Melt Semi-SweetChocolate Chips, Drizzle Over Top.Makes About 48.
- "World Recipes Y-Group" http://Groups.Yahoo.Com/Group/World_Recipes