- Heat olive oil in paella pan (I just used a large saucepan) over medium heat. Add in Onion, garlic and pepper. Cook, stirring frequently, for a few minutes to soften up the vegetables.
- Add faux chorizo, diced faux chicken, and rice, cooking for 2 to 3 minutes, stirring frequently to keep the rice from burning or sticking.
- Stir in 3½ cups stock, wine, thyme leaves or dried thyme, and crumbled saffron. Season with salt and pepper. Bring to the boil, and simmer for 15 minutes, stirring frequently, as is required for Arborio rice. Taste the rice occasionally to see if it's ready, adding ½ cup more stock at a time until the rice is ready (up to 2 additional cups). The rice should be firm, but not crunchy.
- Stir in tomatoes and Peas, cooking for 2 minutes. Remove from heat, cover, and leave for 3 to 5 minutes.
- Scatter parsley over the food.
- Serve in paella pan or in bowls, garnished with lemon wedges.