Turkey and Cheddar Breakfast Quesadillas
This recipe came from an estate sale. I obtained it when I purchased the family collection from the Gee Estate in Quinlan, Texas in 1994. From "Catsrecipes Y-Group"
- 1 pound ground turkey
- ½ cup chopped green onions with tops
- 4 eggs
- ½ cup chopped tomatoes
- 4 large flour tortillas
- 2 cups shredded sharp cheddar cheese
- sour cream
- Crumble turkey into large skillet and cook over medium heat until browned.
- Drain off any drippings then remove turkey and set aside.
- Add eggs to same skillet then scramble until eggs are set but not dry.
- Remove eggs and set aside.
- Place 1 tortilla in same skillet.
- Top with half of the eggs, cheese, turkey, onions and tomato.
- Heat until cheese melts then top with another tortilla.
- Remove from skillet and cut into six equal wedges.
- Repeat to make second quesadilla.
- Serve hot with sour cream and salsa.
- Refrigerate leftovers.
- "Catsrecipes Y-Group" http://Groups.Yahoo.Com/Group/Catsrecipes/ Catsrecipes Y-Group