Turkey Oven Sandwich
- Heat oven to 425°F.
- Cook turkey, margarine and poultry seasoning in 10-inch skillet over medium heat, stirring occasionally, until turkey is no longer pink; drain.
- Split each pita bread around edge with knife to make 2 rounds.
- Line bottom and about halfway up sides of ungreased square pan, 9x9x2 inches, with pita breads (they will overlap slightly in middle).
- Layer turkey, tomato and celery on pitas.
- Mix remaining ingredients except paprika; spoon over top.
- Sprinkle with paprika.
- Bake 12 to 15 minutes or until topping is light brown.