Turkey Breasts with Estragon and Mustard
- Cut the Turkey into thin strips and sauté in a pan with 2 tablespoons of oil, sprinkle the salt and # pepper and add a little water, leave to boil until it becomes tender.
- The time depends on the thickness of the strips, the smaller they are the faster they cook.
- As soon as the Turkey becomes tender add the mustard, the estragon and the milk and boil on a low temperature until the sauce thickens.
- In another small pan boil the water and pour the rice with a little salt.
- Boil for 15 minutes and remove from the burner then cover with a towel and leave for 10 minutes. # Place even quantities on the 4 plates and garnish with the rice.