Tuna Cheese Salad
- Drain tuna; flake with fork into small pieces.
- Cut cheese into ¼" cubes.
- Combine tuna, cheese, gherkins, celery, and skim milk mayonnaise; mix well.
- Cover bowl and chill 1 hour or longer.
- Serve on crisp lettuce, garnished with thin strips of green pepper.
- ↑ When I can get red and yellow peppers at a decent price, I would use all three colors in the salad.
- food exchanges pre serving: 1 medium-fat meat exchanges + 1 vegetable exchange
- cal: 251; cho: 5g; pro: 23g; fat: 15g; sod: 552mg; cho: 113mg
- low-sodium diets: substitute low-sodium cheese. omit salt from skim milk mayonnaise.