Tropical Fruit Salad
- 2 large ripe mangoes, peeled and chopped
- 2 ripe papayas, peeled and chopped
- 3 ripe guavas, canned if fresh is not available, halved and scooped into chunks
- 8 red grapes, preferably seedless,halved
- 8 white grapes, preferably seedless,halved
- 1 small pineapple, peeled and cut into chunks
- 2 bananas, peeled and sliced
- 1 red apple, peeled and cut into chunks
- 2 fresh figs, quartered
- 2 kiwis, peeled and sliced
- 1 tbsp confectioners' sugar
- ½ cup slivered almonds,toasted
- 1 cup low-fat fromage blanc or plain low-fat yogurt
- In large serving bowl, combine fruit and toss gently to mix.
- Sprinkle salad with confectioners' sugar and almonds.
- Serve salad with fromage blanc, if desired.